Firstly, we are sending our warmest wishes to you all. Each one of us has been affected by COVID- 19, we are all worried about our loved ones and our economic situation during this global pandemic.
We are recruitment consultants and not medical experts therefore this blog isn’t providing advice on what precautions to take. We simply want to write a few words to inspire those who are now wondering what they can do to stay visible in their job search.
• Take the time to rewrite your CV – we are always happy to help with that so get in touch
• Interviews – undertake some preparation, read up on questions and answers
• Cover letters – start drafting these, here are some tips
• Develop your IT skills – learn more about Excel– anything to enhance your skill set
• Career advice – we are here to help, give us a call.
Just think how interview ready you will be!
On a separate note, be kind to yourself and those around you – skype an isolated family member/walk a neighbour’s dog. Being around animals (and helping others) is a positive way of relieving today’s anxieties.