Insurance Claims Assessor | Winchester | Ernest & Co Recruitment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Claims Assessor to join an expanding team. With the capacity to offer long term career development opportunities and Insurance qualifications, the role of Claims Assessor is a full time, permanent position offering a salary depending upon your level of experience.
You will possess a good knowledge of financial services and regulations, or a good working knowledge of the insurance industry in particular payment protection and healthcare products.
Day to day your responsibilities include:
- Validate new claims in accordance with set procedures
- Make accurate claim payments
- Communicate effectively with customers both verbally and via email
- Maintain all supportive documentation and records updating records
In return you will work for an organisation who are committed to the ongoing personal development and provide financially supported study through the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). You will receive further financial reward and the following benefits:
- Non-contributory Stakeholder Pension (10%)
- Life cover (4 times annual salary)
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 35 hours week – flex-time operated
- 22 days holiday with the opportunity to earn 8 extra days in flex time
- CII Study Support
If you are seeking to progress within your career, apply immediately.
How do I apply? Upload your CV using the form to the right, we look forward to hearing from you!
Winchester is a vibrant, historic market town with lots of shops, restaurants, cafes and ancient places of interest. Find out more.
Insurance Claims Assessor | Winchester| Ernest & Co Recruitment