Account Manager| Southampton | Ernest & Co Recruitment
A buoyant global manufacturing company who specialise in scientific related products. The role of Account Manager sits within part of a smaller team.
The role of Account Manager is suited to a fluent French speaker who is practical, enthusiastic and self-motivated with outstanding communication and customer liaison skills. You will have solid experience in the field of account and distribution management with the desire to source new leads and develop opportunities.
You will also have worked within the manufacturing/scientific or chemical related industry.
- Key account / distributor management – technical projects, product recommendation, arranging samples, pricing and account management. Territory includes France, Turkey, South Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
- Develop French market directly with additional direct accounts
- Work closely with customer service team to help ensure export business runs smoothly
- Generate and follow up business leads to expand new business geographically and within different markets
- Support new product launches and promotional sales activities
- Competitor and market analysis
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure synergy and direction for the company
- Liaise with technical team for support, training and technical projects
- Assist with supporting complaint investigations
- Exhibition stand manning or attendance at trade shows and conferences
- Native/ fluent in French
- B2B development experience (preferably within manufacturing/chemical/scientific industries)
- Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Export experience
- Full driving license
Preferred but not essential:
- Degree or equivalent with a science related subject
- Located within commutable distance of the Southampton area
Based in the Southampton office, Monday – Friday, however there may be some degree of flexibility to incorporate WFH one day per week
Salary & Benefits
Annual salary of between £35,000 – £38,000 per year plus uncapped, generous bonuses. Free on-site parking, private medical insurance, 10% pension contribution, 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
How do I apply? Upload your CV using the form to the right. We look forward to hearing from you!